How to?

Get help for your body

If you have experienced a crime and are injured and need urgent medical help for you or someone else, then phone the ambulance service on 999.

If you need some help but it’s not urgent or you are looking for information and advice, you can visit NHS Choices.

If you’ve been sexually assaulted

If you or someone you know has been sexual assaulted you can visit the Sexual Assault Referral Centre website. A Sexual Assault Referral Centre provides information and support including physical and sexual health check-ups, emergency contraception and counselling.

Depending on when you were sexually assaulted the Sexual Assault Referral Centre may be able to take forensic samples from you, which can be stored for the future. This means that if you don’t want to report what has happened to you to the police right now, there would be forensic evidence held for another time if you changed your mind.

Are you looking for help?

Search our organisation directory